“Check it out,” option:
Get a single copy of any issue for only $5 sent to you as a pdf
$5 an issue
Subscribe to receive paper copies of the Blues Audience Newsletter
$32 for the year
Want to receive it as a pdf to your phone or computer?
$18 a year
When you subscribe to The Blues Audience newsletter you will know the best places to go.
You will have plenty of time to plan ahead, where to go out!
About the Subscriber card:
Get the credit you deserve when you go to our participating clubs…
You get $2 off at the door every time you show your card when you go to see a show.
(some exceptions apply)
You can use it at these fine Blues Clubs:
Chan’s Eggrolls and Jazz – Main St., Woonsocket, RI. $2 off any show!!
- Gardner Ale House – Parker St., Gardner, MA is offering subscribers $2 off their delicious food!
- Blue Chicago – Chicago, IL
- Buddy Guy’s Legends – Chicago, IL
- Johnny D’s – Somerville, MA
- House Rockin Productions, subscribers get the advance ticket price at the door.
- White Mountain Boogie and Blues Festival (August) – $5 off your weekend ticket. Call and order and give them your subscriber card number for the discount.
*Always bring your card,
and if it the first time you have used your card
at a participating club, bring the newsletter
just in case the doorman isn’t aware of the deal,
and to dispel any doubt of your right to the discount.